Jacquie says that Strawberry Kisses is as sweet as the title suggests
From the blurb:
Patrick’s To Do List:
1. Tell family I’m gay
2. Make giant cake for anniversary party
3. Convince Connor to be my fake boyfriend for the weekend
4. Try to keep my hands off Connor
5. Make sure Connor doesn’t find out I’ve been in love with him for the last three years
Connor’s Steps for Success:
1. Perfect pole routine for Chrome Stars
2. Continue search for perfect music
3. Survive weekend with Patrick’s family without mauling him while sharing a bed
4. Prevent feelings from exploding like a glitter bomb
5. Make sure Patrick doesn’t find out I’ve been in love with him forever
Strawberry Kisses is a 78,000 word standalone, contemporary MM romance featuring a sweet pastry chef, sassy pole dancer, a nosy but loving family, fabulous make-up, fluffy feels, and copious amounts of cake.
I wasn't sure what I expected for Patrick's voice but the narrator nailed it. Each voice was distinctive and done simply.
Strawberry Kisses is a super sweet, friends-to-lovers story with a coming out and fake relationship. All were done well with plenty of communication between the characters and no unnecessary drama. It was cute and fluffy and just as enjoyable the second time around, having read this before. I loved each of the characters and enjoyed listening to the narration.
Rating: 5 Stars
Rating: 5 Stars
Strawberry Kisses is available in Audiobook, paperback & e-book format, and is part of Kindle Unlimited.
If you're not part of Audible, join today: